All full priced items can be returned within 14 days of purchase (21 days for International orders) for a store credit only.
Please submit a "return request" online prior to sending back your return. The "return request" must be approved before the garment can be sent back.
The items must:
- be received in original condition - unworn, unwashed, with all original tags still attached
- not have any makeup or smell of perfume/deodorant so please take care when trying on your order
For hygienic reasons cosmetics, hosiery, swimwear or earrings cannot be returned.
Cancellation of Orders
Once an order is placed and paid for we cannot cancel the order for a full refund however we can refund in the form of a store credit. If you would like to change your mind on an order you will need to contact us immediately within business hours, if the order has not been shipped we can cancel the order for you and apply a store credit to your account.
All purchases of SALE items are final and cannot be exchanged or returned (promos or flash sales of 30% off or more are also included as a sale item).
Returned items not received in their original state will automatically be returned to the customer. We reserve the right to return the garment to the customer if we believe the garment is not in it's orginal condition.
With all our online images, we do our best to display the true colour of the garment however as computer monitors and settings may vary we cannot guarantee that your monitor will display the exact colour of the garment, it may vary slightly.
All returns will be issued with a store credit within 3 working days, there is a 12 month expiry date on all store credits.
Due to the fast turnover of stock we cannot guarantee that we will have a different size in stock to exchange. For this reason any returns will automatically be issued as a Store Credit that will allow you to revisit our site to either purchase a different item or the same item in a different size, provided it is available. Once the store credit is processed you will receive an email notifying you that the credit is available to use. Store credits will only be issued for the returned garment/s less original shipping costs if there was one.
Before sending, all items are thoroughly inspected. In the event of a manufacturing fault, we are happy to refund, repair, exchange or credit the goods. Goods must be returned within a reasonable amount of time for a refund to be considered. Full proof of purchase must also be provided, this can be in the form of a receipt or bank statement. After Inspection if your garment is deemed faulty a full refund will be processed back into the original form of payment only (credit card, paypal or store credit). For more information about returns policies, please visit the Office of Fair Trading at http://www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/refunds.htm
Please note that we do our best to display the true colour of the garment however colours may vary slightly depending on your computer monitor/device. We do not consider this a fault if the colour is slightly different.
Please "request a return" if you believe your garment is faulty.
Please follow the below steps to REQUEST A RETURN of a garment.
- Log into your account and go to "my account" in the top toolbar
- select "completed orders"
- click on the "return item/s" of the relevant order and select the quantity to be returned
- select a "return reason" and select a "return action"
- submit return request
N.B - We will respond to your return request within 12 hours.
- The refund option should only be selected if your garment is faulty
- You can monitor your return request by clicking into "my account" and selecting "return request" or checking via email
- As soon as a return has been authorised, please send the garment back to the below address within 14 days from receiving the garment (21 days for International customers)
- The cost of return shipping is at the customer's expense, we advise sending it back through traceable mail as we will not be responsible for lost returns
PO BOX 396